- 1 Is Oakland University a good nursing program?
- 2 How long is the nursing program at Oakland University?
- 3 How competitive is the nursing program?
- 4 Is Oakland University competitive?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate for Oakland University?
- 6 What is RN to BSN program?
- 7 Are there any online accelerated BSN programs?
- 8 What is Oakland University tuition?
- 9 Is nursing the hardest major?
- 10 What is the hardest part of nursing school?
- 11 What GPA do u need to get into Oakland?
- 12 What GPA do you need for Harvard?
- 13 Is it easy to get into Oakland University?
Is Oakland University a good nursing program?
Oakland University is ranked No. 109 (tie) in Best Nursing Schools: Master’s and No. 126-163 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
How long is the nursing program at Oakland University?
Program Description The Basic-BSN plan of study is full-time and can be completed in three years (six academic semesters).
How competitive is the nursing program?
Nursing school admissions are competitive, so having good grades and a higher than average GPA (grade point average) is one of the very first requirements of getting accepted into nursing school.
Is Oakland University competitive?
Average ACT: 24 The average ACT score at Oakland University is 24. This score makes Oakland University Moderately Competitive for ACT scores. The 25th percentile ACT score is 21, and the 75th percentile ACT score is 27.
What is the acceptance rate for Oakland University?
Contact the University Admissions Office at (248) 370-3360 for information or apply online at www.oakland.edu/apply There are no fees to apply. A separate application is required for admission to the School of Nursing.
What is RN to BSN program?
A BSN, which stands for Bachelor of Science in Nursing, is an undergraduate-level degree for registered nurses (RNs) that introduces nurses to topics such as patient care technology, research, health promotion, safety and quality within the healthcare system.
Are there any online accelerated BSN programs?
1) University of Texas – Arlington, TX If you are exploring accelerated online BSN programs, you can check out the University of Texas’s blended ABSN program, wherein you complete the coursework online and undergo in-person clinical training at healthcare facilities located within the state of Texas.
What is Oakland University tuition?
GPA requirements vary from school to school, and some early admission nursing programs require an even higher GPA of at least 3.8 or higher (weighted or unweighted). In general, you can expect that any highly competitive nursing program will have a high GPA requirement for applicants.
Is nursing the hardest major?
” The Bachelors of Science Nursing (BSN) degree has been chosen as the toughest degree among all the college degrees by the Guinness Book of World Records on 18 MAY 2011. It has 64 university exams + 130 series exams + 174 assignments within 4 years (max 1000 working days ).
What is the hardest part of nursing school?
Hardest Nursing School Classes
- Pathophysiology. In this course, students learn how different anatomical systems work and how diseases or injuries affect these systems.
- Medical Surgical 1 (also known as Adult Health 1)
- Evidence-Based Practice.
What GPA do u need to get into Oakland?
Minimum GPA: If you have 24 or more college credits, a GPA of at least 2.5 will be considered for admission to Oakland.
What GPA do you need for Harvard?
Last year, the reported average GPA of an admitted high school student at Harvard was a 4.04 out of 4.0, what we call a “weighted” GPA. However, unweighted GPAs are not very useful, because high schools weight GPAs differently. In truth, you need close to a 4.0 unweighted GPA to get into Harvard.
Is it easy to get into Oakland University?
The school has a 83% acceptance rate ranking it #39 in Michigan for lowest rate of acceptance. Last year, 10,334 out of 12,443 applicants were admitted making Oakland University an easy school to get into with a very good chance of acceptance assuming you meet the requirements.