- 1 Where can I sell my nursing school textbooks?
- 2 Are old nursing books worth anything?
- 3 How do I sell my textbooks for profit?
- 4 How can I sell my textbooks?
- 5 Will Amazon buy back textbooks?
- 6 Should I keep my old nursing textbooks?
- 7 Is Mybookcart com legit?
- 8 How can I get a book deal?
- 9 Is textbook rush legit?
- 10 Where can I sell my books for cash?
- 11 What textbooks are worth money?
- 12 What books are worth a lot of money?
- 13 How do I find out if a book is worth money?
- 14 What to do with old textbooks you can’t sell?
- 15 Does Barnes and Nobles buy used books?
Where can I sell my nursing school textbooks?
Top Ways To Sell Nursing Books
- TextBookRush. TextBookRush is an online bookstore that helps you sell, purchase or even rent used and new textbooks.
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com is one of the best places to get nursing books for sale.
- 3. Facebook Marketplace.
Are old nursing books worth anything?
Like other antiques or collectibles, the value is dependent on a number of things, condition, age and availability being some factors. While any first edition of Notes on Nursing would be precious, one inscribed by Miss Nightingale would significantly increase its value.
How do I sell my textbooks for profit?
Where to sell. Your best bet is to sell used textbooks online. It’s the fastest way to find buyers. You can either sell directly to students via sites like Amazon and eBay; or, use Flipsy.com to find the highest-paying buyback sites and ensure quick sales.
How can I sell my textbooks?
Ways To Resell Your Textbooks
- Sell Used Textbooks to The College Bookstore. Most college bookstores will buy back used textbooks, especially if professors plan to use the same text next semester.
- Sell Your Textbooks Online.
- Sell Used Books Directly to Students.
- Auction Textbooks Online.
- Know The Peak Resale Dates.
Will Amazon buy back textbooks?
Amazon. Pros: The online retail giant will buy back almost every book imaginable through its Textbooks Trade-In program. Also, Amazon pays in store credit, so you’re not able to get cold, hard cash for your books.
Should I keep my old nursing textbooks?
It’s literally impossible to keep all the information covered in nursing school in our brains! If you’re like me, you felt dependent on the valuable charts, worksheets, cheat sheets, mnemonics and textbooks long after nursing school ended. I do recommend keeping one good anatomy/physiology textbook or reference.
Is Mybookcart com legit?
Is mybookcart.com a scam or a legit company? Answer: They are a legit company. I received email updates when they received my books and when I was paid.
How can I get a book deal?
How to Get a Book Deal in 2021
- Make sure your book is fit for market.
- Refine your elevator pitch.
- Research and query agents.
- Follow up and track results.
- Submit your manuscript to publishers.
- Figure out which offer is best for you.
Is textbook rush legit?
This is a fake site folks. Do not buy or sell books through them. I shipped them a book and never got a check back.
Where can I sell my books for cash?
We’ve got options for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks.
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
What textbooks are worth money?
Highest Priced College Textbooks
- Acta Philosophorum The First Journal of Philosophy: $1,450.
- Encyclopedia of International Media and Communications: $1,215.
- Management Science An Anthology: $850.
- History of Early Film: $740.
- Biostatistical Genetics and Genetic Epidemiology: $665.
- Companion Encyclopedia of Psychology: $600.
What books are worth a lot of money?
20 Iconic Books You Probably Own That Are Now Worth A LOT Of
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997), J.K. Rowling.
- The Cat in the Hat (1957) Dr.
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902), Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Bible (1600 – 1630)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling:
How do I find out if a book is worth money?
One very simple method of finding an approximate value of a book is to search for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being asked. The sellers on AbeBooks.com offer for sale new, used, rare and out-of-print books, and we have millions of used and rare books available for purchase.
What to do with old textbooks you can’t sell?
12 Ways to Recycle Old Textbooks
- Sell your books: This is probably the first thing you’re going to think of.
- Donate your books: There will always be someone else who needs the book you once used.
- Ship your books:
- Recycle your books:
- Trade your books:
- Make a free book box:
- Decorate with books:
- Rent books:
Does Barnes and Nobles buy used books?
They’ll only take books in good condition. “That means no mildew stains, missing pages, or lots of underlined text. Books that we determine to be in unsatisfactory condition will be destroyed, and you will not receive payment for that book.