- 1 What device is best for nursing students?
- 2 What computer do I need for nursing school?
- 3 How much RAM do you need for nursing school?
- 4 What are the best resources for nursing students?
- 5 Is 128 GB enough for nursing school?
- 6 Is an iPad worth it for nursing students?
- 7 Are Chromebooks good for nursing school?
- 8 Can I use Chromebook for nursing school?
- 9 Is the Surface Pro good for nursing school?
- 10 Is Surface Pro 7 good for nursing students?
- 11 Is MacBook air good for nursing students?
- 12 What do nursing students struggle with?
- 13 What should I study before nursing school?
- 14 How can I study better for nursing school?
What device is best for nursing students?
1. MacBook Air: Best Laptop for Nursing Students who Have iPhones. When you want an Apple laptop on a nursing-student budget, the MacBook Air is the best option on the market. It’s incredibly fast and powerful, so you can switch between study guides, online assignments, and nursing e-books without any lag time.
What computer do I need for nursing school?
5 Best Computers for Nursing Students
- Cost less than $1,000 (We are nursing students…)
- At least an Intel 4th Generation Core i5 processor.
- At least a 128 GB solid state drive.
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- Screen size at least 11 inches (those small screens are hard on my 26 year old eyes)
How much RAM do you need for nursing school?
Memory (RAM) 8 GB Memory demands for Windows operating system will require at least 4 gigabytes (GB) of memory. Hard drive 250 GB 500 GB or higher Storing class materials on the computer. A backup solution is also strongly recommended for storage.
What are the best resources for nursing students?
Free Reference Resources For Nursing Students
- #1 Learning Nurse.
- #2 Nurse.com.
- #3 Nursing and Allied Health Resources.
- #4 Nurse Zone Student Nurse.
- #5 All Nurses Nursing Student.
- #7 InnerBody.
- #8 eNurseScribe.
- #9 Scholarships.com Nursing.
Is 128 GB enough for nursing school?
A good laptop with 128GB RAM is quite sufficient for the students pursuing their nursing degree. Like computer students, they may not require dedicated graphics RAM, but an inbuilt processor memory suitable for multi-tasking purposes is suitable for one such purpose.
Is an iPad worth it for nursing students?
The perfect blend of function and style, the Apple iPad Pro is the best tablet for nusing students — especially if you already have an iPhone, an Apple Watch, or a Mac computer. The Pro is definitely the best iPad for nursing school, but if you’re looking for a more affordable option, check out the Apple iPad Air.
Are Chromebooks good for nursing school?
In short, Chromebooks are ideal for nursing students who want to be light on their feet. They may not be powerful but they are just as efficient as other laptops that run on Windows.
Can I use Chromebook for nursing school?
The HP Chromebook 14-db0030nr notebook we’re recommending is best for college nursing students who have their class assignments through a web portal. This unit sits in the mid-range of HP Chromebooks. It’s durable, and (for its price) has good battery life of up to 9 hours and 15 minutes.
Is the Surface Pro good for nursing school?
Here is why I think the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is the best laptop for nursing students, new graduates, and practicing clinicians. First a foremost, this is a dream come true for students. The stylus is fantastic and makes taking notes in class too easy. It is likely more powerful than your outdated laptop or desktop.
Is Surface Pro 7 good for nursing students?
Surface Pro 7 This is not a full blown laptop but it’s a tablet that can turn into a laptop or a laptop that can turn into a tablet whichever way you want to look at it. And that’s exactly what makes it one of the two (if not the best) choices for nursing students.
Is MacBook air good for nursing students?
What makes the MacBook Air the best laptop for nursing students? The MacBook Air is light, portable, powerful and will do everything a nursing student needs. It will go with you to class and last all day long. The MacBook is light enough to carry around easily while still providing an adequate 13-inch screen.
What do nursing students struggle with?
Many nursing students struggle with staying organized and managing their time well. Staying organized will help you stay on track with assignments and exams. Managing your time will help you get more work done in a shorter period. So it is crucial that you learn how to manage your time well and stay organized.
What should I study before nursing school?
Topics to review before nursing school starts
- Fluids, fluids and more fluids.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Pulmonary System.
- Renal System.
- Acid/Base Balance.
- Endocrine System and Feedback Loops.
- Dimensional Analysis.
How can I study better for nursing school?
10 Study Tips That Will Make Nursing School Easier
- Follow the nursing exam study guide.
- Study a little every day.
- Focus on the material covered in class.
- Think in terms of action, not facts.
- Form a study group.
- Skim-read first.
- Use outside sources.
- Know your learning style.