- 1 Is Loma Linda nursing program hard to get into?
- 2 Does Loma Linda have a nursing program?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Loma Linda?
- 4 What GPA is required for Loma Linda University?
- 5 What is Loma Linda known for?
- 6 Where does Loma Linda University rank?
- 7 How do I get into Loma Linda University?
- 8 Is Loma Linda Medical School good?
- 9 Does Loma Linda have undergraduate program?
- 10 How much is tuition at Azusa Pacific?
Is Loma Linda nursing program hard to get into?
As you can see from the data above, Loma Linda University is exceptionally difficult to get into. Not only should you be aiming for a 3.5 but also SAT scores around 0.
Does Loma Linda have a nursing program?
Completing your BS in Nursing is a great step to becoming a registered nurse (RN). LLU’s School of Nursing program partners with the Loma Linda University Medical Center and Children’s Hospital, providing you with quality training for a career in many different areas of nursing.
How much does it cost to go to Loma Linda?
Loma Linda University Tuition Costs Full-time undergraduates at Loma Linda University were charged $35,180 in fees and tuition in the 2019 – 2020 school year, prior to adjustments for financial aid. $31,680 was the price tag on tuition. $3,500 was the charge for fees. Find out more about the net price.
What GPA is required for Loma Linda University?
Although the minimum prerequisite GPA is a 3.4, to be competitive, the applicant should have at least a 3.6 to 3.7 prerequisite GPA. The average prerequisite GPA for the students entering the program in June 2021 was 3.68 science and 3.8 non-science.
What is Loma Linda known for?
Loma Linda has been a national center of health and wellness research for decades. The tradition of promoting food health has continued over the years. In 1993, the Loma Linda became the first “smoke-free” city in San Bernardino County. Loma Linda is home to the world famous Loma Linda University and Medical Center.
Where does Loma Linda University rank?
Loma Linda University is ranked #971 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
How do I get into Loma Linda University?
- Minimum college cumulative and prerequisite GPA of 3.0.
- All prerequisites with a “C” or better.
- Application with personal statement.
- Official transcripts from all college credits.
- Pre-entrance exams (TEAS & Critical Thinking)
- Three letters of recommendation (2 from instructors)
Is Loma Linda Medical School good?
LLU School of Medicine). Apart from its church affiliation, the school is considered one of the best medical schools in the United States. And Loma Linda University School of Medicine ranking on the top 20 in the nation for graduating family medicine residents.
Does Loma Linda have undergraduate program?
To qualify for an undergraduate degree from Loma Linda University, the student must take a minimum of 45 units at Loma Linda University; 32 of the units must be upper division courses. At least three clinical nursing courses are required as part of these units.
How much is tuition at Azusa Pacific?
40,220 USD (2019 – 20)