- 1 How long is Baylor’s Nursing program?
- 2 Where do Baylor nursing students live?
- 3 How much does Baylor FastBacc program cost?
- 4 Does Baylor have a good Nursing program?
- 5 Is Baylor nursing hard to get into?
- 6 Is Baylor overpriced?
- 7 Does Baylor have a nursing school?
- 8 What is Baylor University acceptance rate?
- 9 Does Baylor give good scholarships?
- 10 What are the prerequisites for accelerated nursing programs?
- 11 Does Baylor have direct nursing?
- 12 Is Baylor a private school?
How long is Baylor’s Nursing program?
Students complete two years of upper-division professional coursework at the school (two years for BSN Traditional or 12 months for BSN FastBacc), located on the campus of Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, a world-famous teaching and research hospital, in a city that is known around the globe as one of the
Where do Baylor nursing students live?
This fall, Baylor nursing students, faculty and staff moved into a new home in the heart in Dallas. The building is the newly renovated, former home of the Baptist General Convention of Texas, and is close to Baylor University Medical Center and 150+ professional nursing practice sites.
How much does Baylor FastBacc program cost?
FastBacc® is a three semester program with total tuition and fees approximately $75,000 (for the 2020-2021 school year). For financial aid questions please contact Mr. Tulu at [email protected]
Does Baylor have a good Nursing program?
The Louise Herrington School of Nursing undergraduate and graduate programs have an outstanding reputation based on excellent faculty, curriculum and students. Baylor’s Baccalaureate and Master’s Nursing Degree Programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Is Baylor nursing hard to get into?
Admission to the School of Nursing is competitive, and priority is given to applicants that have taken at least 32 credits of their 66 credits of general education classes at Baylor in Waco. To be eligible to apply, students must have a 3.0 GPA, with all grades being at least a C.
Is Baylor overpriced?
Baylor University is ranked #700 out of 1,472 for value nationwide. Baylor University is a fair value according to College Factual’s value analysis.
Does Baylor have a nursing school?
The Louise Herrington School of Nursing offers upper division (junior and senior) bachelor and master programs at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, a world-famous teaching and research hospital. A student majoring in Nursing (designated as a pre-major) will complete the first 60 hours in Waco.
What is Baylor University acceptance rate?
1) University of Texas – Arlington, TX If you are exploring accelerated online BSN programs, you can check out the University of Texas’s blended ABSN program, wherein you complete the coursework online and undergo in-person clinical training at healthcare facilities located within the state of Texas.
Does Baylor give good scholarships?
Baylor offers significant scholarships for academically-talented students. No additional application is required for an academic scholarship. All applicants are automatically and comprehensively considered for academic scholarships when they apply, including students who apply as test optional.
What are the prerequisites for accelerated nursing programs?
Accelerated Prerequisite Courses
- 4 Credits of Introduction to General Chemistry with lab (Organic Chemistry will not meet the requirement)
- 3 Credits of Introduction to Biology (lab is not required)
- 8 Credits of Anatomy and Physiology with lab.
- 4 Credits of Introduction to Microbiology with lab.
Does Baylor have direct nursing?
Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing offers a FastBacc® 12-month accelerated track for a post-baccalaureate BSN program. Students complete a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing discipline and complete 62 hours of nursing course work on the Dallas campus.
Is Baylor a private school?
Baylor University in Waco, Texas, is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating university in Texas.